Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just getting started

This blog was started as a means for saving some of the poems or rhymes that I've written over the last several years. Many of them are personal in nature and may not make sense to those that do not know me, but several people have asked for copies of certain ones, and this also offers a convenient method for distribution.

As a Lenten discipline, in 2015, I started to write at least four lines each day as my reflection on the daily Mass readings.  I found it to be very profitable, and have continued the practice to this day.

Feel free to make copies or pass along anything that speaks to you, but please do not publish anything without specific permission. I don't profess to be a great poet, but reflecting and writing has been extremely beneficial to me personally, and every once in a while a little gem appears that others appreciate as well.

God Bless, and enjoy,

Mark Hennessey

No comments:

Post a Comment