Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanksgiving Blessing

Thanksgiving Blessing

Thanksgiving we pause to reflect for awhile
To see through the fog and see past the trial.
We look beyond troubles that daily we face,
And look to the source of all glory and grace.

Incredible blessings before me this day.
The woman I love in the deepest of ways.
The offspring she bore through her labor and pain.
And offspring of them, exponentially gain.

The family I’ve known throughout all these years,
Supporting each other through trial and tears.
The gift of this family by blood or in-lawed
The greatest of gifts from my King and my God.

One more blessing we ask on this food that we share
Prepared with much love, and the greatest of care.
May all hearts be prepared for the feast up above
Grateful for all, but especially love.

No comments:

Post a Comment