Saturday, November 23, 2019

12/8/19 Through 12/14/19

12/8/19 Through 12/14/19

Sunday
When calf and lion share a bed,
When child can pet the adder's head,
The Sun of Justice then shall rise,
And put an end to hateful lies.

He'll clear the threshing floor of waste
And then the humble wheat shall taste
The joy of being gathered in
To life eternally with Him.

Monday
Spotless virgin, willing heart,
Never from my soul depart.
Graces gain to win the fight,
Stay my soul through darkest night.

Make of me a servant true
To answer yes, to God, like you.
To let Him have His way with me,
That His glory, I may see.

Help me ponder well His word
And understand all that I've heard
Then humbly pass it on to all 
That none may turn away and fall.

Tuesday
Grass will wither and flower fall.
A time of judgement comes for all.
The rugged path will be made smooth
Wounds of slavery He will soothe.

A voice cries out, Prepare the way!
For coming soon, our final day.
Be ready when the Lord appears.
For just, He wipes away the tears.

The humble stray, He carries back.
Repentant souls will never lack.
Don't miss the call that fateful day,
But be the found and joyful stray.

Wednesday
Come you weak and weary ones,
From Me the living water runs.
All burdens I've borne patiently
Redeeming all who follow Me.

For meek and humble, though I be
Your rest is found in only Me.
My easy yoke and burden light
Will bring you joy and shear delight.

Thursday
The woman clothed in glory now
That bore the Son of God somehow,
Has brought from brink of hell this land
And blessed our every grain of sand.

Your aid we need here once again
To change the hearts of sinful men.
To turn them to the one true God
And show their sordid ways as flawed.

You changed the hearts of millions then,
I pray you do so once again.
And make our land a holy place
With love and peace on every face.

Friday
If you would only listen well
To all the laws and ways I tell,
Prosperity would be for you
A river flowing deep and true.

The horse and rider lost at sea.
No force on earth compares to Me.
So follow in the ways I lead,
And watch Me meet your every need.

Saturday
Elijah, man of God alone, 
The desert as your humble home.
The word of God your day's command
You did what only He had planned.

You words a furnace flaming hot
Commanded skies to water not
And fire from the heavens brought
To show that Baal, a God, was not.

And when your time on earth was spent
A chariot of flame was sent
To carry you to heaven's door
To meet true love whom you adore.


























No comments:

Post a Comment