Sunday, January 10, 2016

1/3/16 Through 1/9/16

1/3/16 Through 1/9/16

Sunday
I don't know why He blessed me so
Perhaps one day I'll come to know
I just recall one fateful night,
I finally knew this girl was right

I took the plunge and made the call
And offered that I give her all
Then she agreed, to my delight
And sweet my dreams were all that night.

I didn't know back on that day
How strong the words we had to say
Much more than just a platitude
They grew into an attitude

Of giving all we have to give
And learning how we ought to live
By answering His holy call
And offering, to Him, our all.

Monday
Niby asks for just one thing 
A holy priest to be
With all devoted to the King
His will to clearly see.

One Hail Mary everyday
To help his whole life long
He humbly asks the flock to pray
To keep him standing strong

Tuesday
Everyday with holy bread
A multitude of souls are fed
The charge for those who do partake
To show the world what grace can make.

A heart of generosity
Devoid of animosity
A humble willing servant who,
Says do with me what You would do.

Wednesday
We all know well just what we need
To learn to love and love indeed
It beckons everyday to find
A way to love and be more kind.

But why then, do we always fear
Preventing Him from drawing near?
Because we look upon the cross
And see He counted all as loss

Oh, bring me to that awful place
And make me look upon His face
That speaks of what true love provides
A soul with all else crucified.

Thursday AM
This day the scripture is fulfilled
The dawn on high arrived
A love for all in us instilled
His plan for us revived.

Thursday PM
What should I give, Lord, back to Thee
But only what You've given me
Each talent is a precious gift
For me to bless Your family with.

Say not I am the weakest one.
Say not, that I am much too young
For I have chosen you to be
My instrument to captives free.

Belittle not, My gifts to you
I've given them for you to do
My work on earth as instruments
Becoming living sacraments.

A sign to show My love for all
To help your neighbor hear My call
Through service, help them find their way
And hear My voice, in what you say.

For to everyone I grant
Ability for seed to plant
And then enjoy in love sublime
A feast with Me at harvest time.

Friday
If You wish Lord, make me clean
And let Your love, in me, be seen
For You my ask is not too much
Just heal me with your simple touch.

Saturday
In everyone, Lord, let me see
The presence of the King
And like the holy wise men three
Give them an offering.


No comments:

Post a Comment