Saturday, May 1, 2021

5/16/12 Through 5/22/21

 Sunday
Let another take his place
Be filled with zeal and holy grace
The one that chose to fall away
Has gone along destruction's way.

How sad the loss of even one,
Rejecting all that God has done.
When pride consumes the will of man
We see just where the fall began.

"I will not serve." the damned all chose.
Save me from being one of those,
And let the love of Jesus show
The way for me to always go.

Monday
Holy Spirit be my guide,
Remain forever at my side.
May I always trust in You,
And let You make my heart anew.

Banish all my fear and shame,
Lord make me bold to speak Your name.
Set a fire in those who hear,
Then help them all to persevere.

Before His death, He claimed to win
His earthly battle over sin.
And scattered sheep we all would be,
Who from the enemy would flee.

But He that battled to the end
The promised Spirit He would send.
To make us all afresh and new
And heralds of the good and true.

Tuesday
Now I leave with calm assurance
Knowing that I've done my best.
Teaching you with all endurance
How to pass the final test.

Around the house at work or play,
In public, or within the home
There Jesus Christ was shown the Way,
No matter where we chose to roam.

So take what you received and go
Bring forth in life anew
That progeny of ours would know
A clear and perfect view.

Of Christ in everything you do
The reason we are here,
The excellence they see in you 
Will prove that God is near.

Wednesday
One in spirit, mind and body,
No more those, so rich and haughty.
One in love, with Him united,
To the Father's house invited.

We must claim our fond ambition
Following our intuition.
Listening and then obeying,
Daily to our Father praying.

Trusting Him through trial united,
Still we travel on excited
That beyond remains unsighted,
In the Father's love delighted.

Thursday
The resurrection of the dead,
The hope on which our zeal is fed,
Is that which fuels the fire of love,
And sets our eyes on God above.

For only if the life beyond
In truth and love will correspond
To how He prayed, that we be one,
Can mortal souls on earth be won.

So short the sight of sinful man
The problem since the world began.
But love can lift the veil for these,
And show them how the Lord to please.

Friday
Do you love Me?  Lambs be fed.
Do you love Me?  Tend My sheep.
Follow where your Master led,
In His path your footsteps keep.

Time will come when you are made
A witness in the cross's shade.
But follow Me and you will see
The glory of that loving tree.

No promise here, a life of ease,
This call upon the will
The keeper of the Kingdom keys,
They too will want to kill.

But love has conquered sin and death
My presence here can prove.
So love until your dying breath,
And every sin remove.

.Saturday
All your concern is follow Me,
And through the trials, you will see
That those who persevere will know
I lead you in the way to go.

A guide for every step you take
Or sacrifice, for love, you make.
For there you'll find the peace I give
If this is how you choose to live.

Fear not the grief that comes each day,
I've conquered sin in every way.
A resurrection you will see,
If you but choose to follow Me.





































No comments:

Post a Comment