Sunday, August 6, 2017

8/20/17 Through 8/26/17

8/20/17 Through 8/26/17

Sunday
Your reign extends to all the earth
To even those of foreign birth
To all with faith You grant the grace
To persevere and see Your face

For Love is blind to what we see
Those differences of you and me
And Love sees but a willing heart
So from that soul will not depart

Monday
We choose our riches everyday
We choose our path through life this way
What oft appears to ask too much
Is where we find His healing touch

The laddle which we measure out
Will tell quite clear what we're about
And show the world what we believe
That giving is how we receive

Tuesday
I will be with you along all the way
I will supply all you need for the day
Trust in My love and be filled with its power
Even when facing your neediest hour

Mother of Light be a model for me
Let me reflect all the glory you see
Help me, like you, to magnify Him
Shining His light for the dark and the dim

Pondering all of the things He has done
Finishing always, the work He's begun
Patiently waiting for His perfect time
Finding a message with each little rhyme

Wednesday
My ways so far away from you
My heart concerned with things I do
With no desire for sacrifice
So far I stray from Paradise

Thursday
What happened there beneath that tree
That made Nathaniel clearly see,
That Jesus was the Christ and King,
Messiah, Lord of everything?

Had he been praying for a sign
To give him surety of mind?
What e're it was made him secure
That Jesus was God's Son for sure.

Friday
Wherever you go I will go
The only steadfast love I know
Love once bonded, never broken
When the truth is freely spoken

All my sin now please absolve
And grant to me that firm resolve
That faced with sin I clearly see
And steadfast Love might come to me.

Saturday
To glean within the Master's field
Protected by His mighty shield
The humble and the lowly see
The Master sets a feast for thee

Not by merit well she knows
The kindness that the Master shows
In bounty now her needs are met
For humble ones He'll not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment