Sunday, April 17, 2016

4/10/16 - 4/16/16

4/10/16 - 4/16/16

Sunday
Every creature in heaven and earth shall acclaim
How worthy the Lamb that the people had slain
To receive riches, and power,and strength,
Honor and glory, and blessing at length.

Monday
Don't let your body lead you 'round
In search of what cannot be found.
But let His love and sacrifice
Be all you need, and quite suffice.

Tuesday
Adoring Him in simple bread
My hungry soul is somehow fed
Such humble form, how can it be?
I can't explain this mystery.

Wednesday
Though persecution comes your way
Hold fast to every word I say
Undaunted by the works of night
I'll lead you to eternal light.

Thursday
Attentive to His every word
The voice of God, dear Philip heard
And met the eunich on the way
Who wondered what the scriptures say.

Friday
The greatest gift as Jesus said
Comes in the simple form of bread
A food and drink to satisfy.
The savior that we glorify.

Saturday
A quarter second's all I get 
To choose which way to go
Oh Lord please let me not forget
It's You I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment