Sunday, June 21, 2015

6/14/15 through 6/20/15

6/14/15 through 6/20/15

Sunday
Will our branch like Aaron's flower
To help us stand in judgement's hour,
To greet the master's homeward stride
In hope, with talents multiplied?

Lord let your love make bright my way
Give me the perfect words to say,
And may the daily things I do
Help lead the folks I meet to you

Monday
An eye for an eye will get you no place
The way to advance is with mercy and grace
To love those who love you is not a great feat,
Try loving the mean and the ornery you meet.

Tuesday
A blessing for community
Is ready generosity
With no shade of graft or greed
But swiftly meeting every need.

Our gifts are given to be shared
That any wanting may be spared
And spreading what we have around
Is how, in truth, the bounty's found.

Wednesday
Though all believe in things not seen
Some say that faith's absurd.
But not to those whose eyes have seen
The power of His word.

He speaks to all who take the time
To listen to His voice
To those who offer Him their prime
He helps to make a choice.

Thursday
Our daily prayers contain within
Great words of hope, release from sin
Our father holds in words the key
To sanctify and set us free.

Hail Mary draws the Full of Grace
To meet us any time and place
And when we say the Glory be
We all portray eternity.

Friday
The treasure that these vessels hold
Is worth far more than precious gold
For no amount of gold can buy
The maker of the earth and sky.

Saturday AM
Oh Lord, that I might persevere
To You my heart be always near
And never let my soul astray
By wandering from Your guiding way.

PM
Great beauty in these souls of thine
The different shapes and varied kind
Wherever Lord Your light does shine
The artistry of God we find.

Not a Match, but a Mate
I thank you Jesus for my bride
Of now these many years
A helpmate always at my side
Through joyful times and tears.

The perfect one designed for me
In each and every way
To cure me of delinquency
In things I do and say

Far from a match, she is my mate
The one whose every part
Was joined with me, that we might be
Two of one mind and heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment