Saturday, May 23, 2020

6/7/20 Through 6/13/20

6/7/20 Through 6/13/20

Sunday
Oneness meaning much to You
Reflecting, One in Three is true
The family is a model of
His trinitary gift of love.

A total gift of love to show
Just how far, they each would go
To bring about the common good
As every holy family should.

Monday
From God, the source, all blessings come.
No mind can grasp, nor wisdom plumb 
The depth of love, nor wealth of grace
That earthly riches can't replace.

Regardless, how the world sees
The virtues that the Lord, will please
Are those that Jesus lived each day,
And bid us follow in His way.

For if we do, a light will shine
And when our ways, with His align,
His blessing find, anew outpoured,
And in this way, our God adored.


Tuesday
A little more You ask of each
By giving more, You deign to teach
That trust is what we need to grow,
Then watch as all the blessings flow.

Running out, or running over,
Love of God is that which drove her.
Giving when the store was low
Allowed her weakened faith to grow.

Wednesday
My Jesus, Lord, I trust in You.
Be all I am and all I do.
Let me join each day with You,
And find each day Your love anew.

So far below Your lofty state
Each morn I come and grace await.
A thirsty ground awaiting dew,
A humble soul, awaiting You.

Inspire Lord, and change somehow
My heart of stone and grace allow
To tenderize and drive away
All befouling up this clay.

Make my soul attentive to 
Its every gift and grace from You,
And squander not a single one
Till time for me, at last, is done.

Thursday
A gift of love, encouragement
And willingness to then be sent.
Each leader needs a brother who
Will give him strength to follow through.

A man to give a strong, Amen.
A man of courage there, and when,
The persecution comes his way
Will waiver not, and never stray.

Friday
For purity and holy trust
Abandon all the thoughts of lust.
Begin to see with eyes anew
The gift the body is for you.

A gift of total self to give,
A way of love to learn and live.
A joy beyond all pleasure known,
To give oneself to one alone.

The way our maker planned of old.
The two made one, in bonds of gold.
And as the Trinity is three,
From love, new life springs forth from thee.

What joy to share the Father's love
And join with all the saints above
To give like Jesus, totally,
And let the Spirit set us free.

Saturday
Lord, over me, Your cloak be thrown
Your will and grace, to me, be known.
No turning back I want for me,
The plow and ox, I offer Thee.

My yes is meant immutably,
For only truth has set me free.
No more I need than yes or no,
If You just light the way to go.

The Virgin, brightest star above,
Her yes, the greatest word of love.
And grace to all, through Her  is poured
Where Christ be evermore adored.

I want my yes to be like Her's,
A yes no matter what occurs.
The plow and ox be gone for me
My all in all, be only Thee.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment