Saturday, April 20, 2024

5/5/24 Through 5/11/24

 5/5/24 Through 5/11/24

Sunday
Love alone can bring us peace,
Love alone will never cease.
Loving self and neighbor too
Will bring us ever close to You.

Love is patient, love is kind,
Love's the greatest gift we find.
All the rest will pass away
But love eternally will stay.

In each heart and in each land
Love will answer His command.
Love unites and ne'er divides
Love our every need provides.

Love will calm a raging storm,
Love the coldest heart can warm.
Love the key to peace and joy,
Love the wisest wise employ.

Love makes rich, the poorest poor,
Love will life above secure.
Love, the sick and helpless need
Love the starving soul shall feed.

Love, our Teacher crucified
Rose on Easter glorified.
Heaven's where True Love shall reign,
Where none is loss and all is gain.

Monday
Remember He told you the hour shall come
When faith they attack and foe shall become.
Stand firm in the Lord, believe what He said
Take courage from Him who rose from the dead.

He sends you His Spirit to strengthen and gird
Recalling the words from the Savior you heard.
So, be not afraid when you testify well
For Jesus has conquered the powers of Hell.

Their power is but in the temporal time
But after they fall to the depths with the swine.
So, speak and behold that the Spirit will lead
Supplying the words that the hungry will feed.

Your death may be used in a mighty good way
To soften the hearts of the ones who astray.
Whatever the outcome, His offer remains,
Those doing His bidding have Heavenly gains.

Tuesday
Send the Spirit, Lord I pray
Give me strength for every day.
Be my Counselor and guide
Always ready at my side.

Be my comfort, be my will,
Be my animating fill.
Grant me courage, grant me strength,
Be my help to any length.

Let me sing when suffering,
Let my faith a healing bring.
Shake the bars and loose the chains,
Let me see what Heaven gains.

Grant me knowledge of Your ways,
Let my tongue with angels praise.
Wisdom reigns my daily plea,
Let Her not depart from me.

Help me understand what's good,
Help me pray the way I should.
Let me never part from Thee.
That, my greatest fear would be.

Wednesday
He gives to me the all that is
If I but add my all to His
Oh, help me to attachments break
And turn from satisfactions fake.

There's only One who's right and true
No other can compare to You.
All other gods are empty gourds
There's only One, The Lord of Lords.

Thursday
When we see the light our grief becomes joy.
His praises and glory, then we employ.
For darkness so conquered can never destroy
The life everlasting the saints will enjoy.

The body is raised in physical form
Though different it be from its earthly norm.
Perfected in glory, unstained by the sin,
The death and the rising of Christ let us in.

To union with Father, Spirit and Son
To vict'ry upon Mount Calvary won.
Where darkness forever, eternally banned
And life is how Jesus so graciously planned.

Friday
Do not be afraid, but speak of My name
Be confident always, showing no shame.
My word must be taught, proclaimed to them all
He speaks to us now, as spoken to Paul

The worst of the worst are deserving to know
They're loved and invited to Heaven to go.
But first there must be a one willing to go
And love for the poorest of poor to them show.

A calling He has for each in His flock
If we will but listen, and answer His knock.
The key is to act as He prompts you to do
It makes of us saints, so how about you?

Saturday
Ask the Father in My name
For this is part of why I came
To let you see the Father's love
And set your sights on that above.

The Father's will is my will too
We only want what's best for you.
We teach of ways beyond your mind
So happiness, at last you find.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment