Saturday, January 16, 2021

2/1/21 Through 2/6/21

 2/1/21 Through 2/6/21

Sunday
Authority before unknown
By this new prophet here was shown.
The evil spirits mark His word,
And leave when ere His voice is heard.

A One like Moses comes to free
Those bound in sin and slavery.
By fire and cloud, those scared before,
Now seeing Jesus, see much more.

The Son of God, the precious Lamb,
A Savior, and the Great I AM.
A One to conquer evil now,
And reconcile man somehow.

Monday
Free me, Lord, from all that binds,
My slavery of many kinds.
Let not me look at former days
Of sin, with eyes of longing gaze.

Take all I have, the useless swill,
And turn it to Thy heart and will.
Draw me toward Your cleansing fire.
Change my every base desire.

Tuesday
Now let Your servant go in peace
Your word has been fulfilled
I've seen the One who must increase,
The One the Father willed.

To expiate the sins of man,
To open Heaven's door.
To execute the Father's plan,
That man should have much more.

Messiah's come as tiny Babe
To turn the world around.
To find the lost, and sinner save,
And loose the one who's bound.

Wednesday
Resisting to the point of blood
With gifts and fruit, my spirit flood
May discipline be practiced well,
That of His likeness all could tell.

May scourges be not spurned for pain,
They lead to everlasting gain.
The peaceful fruit of righteousness
That in the dark enlightens us.

So drooping hands and weakened knees
Be strengthened by such gifts as these.
The Father wants you as His Son,
A meek and humble, chosen one.

Thursday
Saints be praised in heaven above,
They learned the way of truth and love.
And turning from the ways of sin
They found the narrow pathway in.

They look to Him for all their needs,
For it is He that clothes and feeds.
They cure the sick and raise the dead, 
Just as their faithful Master said.

Friday
I knew it wasn't right you see,
To take a life so easily.
To any man, just look upon
As if he's just some useless pawn.

But that's the job I have to do,
Somehow we all must eat, it's true.
Though long without much food I went
Beyond that bloody mission sent.

The little girl and mother who
Conspired in this bloody coup,
Found satisfaction in this deed
That fed their wickedness and greed.

Yet I who cut the prophet's head
At times have wished that I were dead.
I saw that night the gates of Hell,
And sights of which I cannot tell.

That terror every night I see
As if to know, the next is me.
Could it be, his word, "Repent",
For people such as me was meant?

Saturday
No shepherd for the sheep that scatter
Brings to bear the things that matter.
Shepherds must protect their flock,
Teach and train their wand'ring stock.

So many things the sheep must learn,
To humble be, from evil turn.
The Cross is where we all should go
The Shepherd's voice, and call to know.















































No comments:

Post a Comment