Saturday, November 10, 2018

11/25/18 Through 12/1/18

11/25/18 Through 12/1/18

Sunday
Blessings come from Christ the King
The one to whom our praises sing
No earthly ruler can compare
To Him on whom we cast our care.

Alone, he cares for every man 
Within His holy, righteous plan.
He suffered for each wayward soul
That each would one day be made whole.

So do your best, but have no fear
The Lord is always dwelling near.
And though the sky be darkened now,
Love will triumph o're somehow.

Monday
I want to sing the newest song.
I want to praise and join along,
But I can't sing with ransomed ones,
It's only those unblemished sons.

Where can I go.What can I do,
To rest at last with those, and You?
I must be cleansed and purged of sin,
In hope that I may enter in.

Please take away what binds my soul.
In poverty, You make me whole.
Then teach me how to sing along
With that eternal, heav'nly song.

Tuesday
Beware at any day,
If the sickle comes your way
For we know not time or place,
But our need for saving grace.

Can we boast with clarity 
Of our love and charity,
Or must we sink inside,
For our avarice, and pride?

Our work is seen quite clear
When the fateful day draws near,
So begin at once to show
That you know the way to go.

Wednesday
The problems here begin with me.
Although I'm blind, want them to see.
There may be right upon my side,
But I must use it as my guide.

Not pick and choose the piece I like,
Or inconvenient parts, just strike.
If we're to reach a brighter day,
We all must listen and obey.

Thursday
Every end begins anew
And draws us closer yet to You.
Trust and follow where He leads
His precious flock He tends and feeds.

Stand erect that final day,
Your vindication's on the way.
Mercy for the humble names,
For pride and lust, eternal flames.

Friday
No suffering was too high priced
For Andrew leading souls to Christ
For he embraced with joy the cross,
And other gains he found as loss.

The first evangelist that led
A boy with loaves and fish that fed
Five thousand on the grassy shore,
But one who searched for still yet more.

He brought so many souls to know
The joy of Christ and letting go
Of nets that bind and thus restrict
Disciples that the Lord has picked.

Saturday
To stand before the Son af Man
No crass and sinful mortal can.
It's only in humility
That strength is granted there for thee.

The proud have not the eyes to see
Nor haughty ones the might to be
How blessed a servant is for He
Who claims the final victory.

































No comments:

Post a Comment