Monday, March 20, 2017

3/26/17 through 4/1/17

3/26/17 through 4/1/17

Sunday
So oft we judge by what we see 
And not what truly is
How different life on earth would be
If vision was like His

To see without the shadows dark
Or tint of selfish sin
But let the light of Christ then spark
A change from deep within.

Monday
A new creation make of me
And give me eyes of faith that see
Your wonders in the world around
And life with You forever found.

Tuesday
Your waters cleanse and then refresh
The crippled bones and sinful flesh
The contrite sinner surely knows
It brings new life where e'er it flows

Wednesday
Oh Lord I plead to hear Your voice
And follow it in every choice
That when I'm dead I still can hear
Your voice to say, "now come up here"

Carol
A carol is a happy song
To which the sounds of joy belong
But now her season here has passed
No flesh on earth will ever last

Her journey through this life is o'er
Her warm embrace we feel no more
But now this Carol surely sings
Of boundless joy the Savior brings

Thursday
Lord from the scriptures may I learn
To ponder things and then discern
The word You have for me each day
And walk within Your chosen way

Friday
Lord let Your ways be sweet to me
And through Your eyes, let my eyes see
Let me not Your patience test
But let me always give my best

Too many times I've tried to kill
The One who stands against my will
And shut Him up that I might be
Just like the scribe and pharisee

Saturday
No man has ever spoke like Him
With such authority
His words can cut one deep within
That deep within we see

His words are truth and love so pure
You know beyond a doubt
He cares for you and me I'm sure
And wants this love to sprout

No comments:

Post a Comment