Saturday, May 25, 2019

6/9/19 Through 6/15/19

6/9/19 Through 6/15/19

Sunday
Lord, send once more, Your Spirit down
That all the lost may now be found.
That those in chains would be set free,
And come to know new life in Thee.

In some way help me be so bold
And speak till every heart enfolds
The love You showed upon the cross
And sees their sin as none but loss.

Monday
Oh Mary, Queen of Angels come,
And comfort now your dying Son.
Gather tepid souls with thee
To see your Son's divinity.

Strengthen me to stand with you
Beneath the cross in all I do,
And share the depth of love I see
In Him who died for one like me. 

Tuesday
Dear Barnabas encourage me
To offer all, that others see.
To not give up on those that fall,
But help each one to hear their call.

Wednesday
The truth contained within the cross.
One beaten, crowned, contains no dross.
A purity and glory there,
That makes the humble stop and stare.

Before this pure and holy One
I fall and cry, "What have I done?"
The pure I've made to look like sin,
And yet pure Love invites me in.

Thursday
Lord, remove the veil, I pray
For me, and all I meet today.
Let us see in clearest light,
How sin has drawn the shades of night.

As from the cross, You tore the veil
To once, for all, the dark assail.
That light would shine in every soul,
And every broken heart be whole.

Friday
The treasure in this earthen jar
Surpasses seen by man thus far.
So all  may know with certainty
That God, is One who powers me.

Afflicted much, but not constrained
Still spreading love, though bound and chained.
Perplexed, but never in despair,
Maltreated, yet with joyful air.

Within the body, death obscene,
But also joyful life is seen.
Confounding persecution's view,
That death in us, brings life to you.

Saturday
Filled with grace I wish to be,
That Truth in all I clearly see.
Undeceived by Satan's ploys
Nor drawn away by all his noise.

A man to recognize the true
And follow well in all I do.
To lead the young along the way
And shepherd them to never stray.

One humble and so fully Thine,
Forsaking base desires of mine,
To stay within Your perfect will
And find my every need fulfilled.































No comments:

Post a Comment